• Why did Michael Jackson turn up on my Google Alerts for "children's health records" (I'm writing a piece on those). There are jokes that could be made, but today, I'm not feeling snarky enough to do it.
• Is Ryan O'Neal for real or fame-whoring it a bit? I really can't tell.
• Why aren't there any fast food restaurants that sell really healthy food? Last night, at about 10 p.m. driving home, I could have used a drive through that offered a grilled salmon with salad, or tofu and salad, or something...(well, on top of the salad).
• Why do I continue to attempt wear white, when my kids are walking stain magnets?
• Who invented flipflops, and WHY?
• Why does the cat insist on puking on the carpet, when the tile is just a scant 3 inches further?
• Why do squats work?
• I am not convinced crunches work.
And finally, if you have one deadline for each day of the week, it is inevitable that they will all converge and become due on the same day, within hours of each other.
Can't wait to find out what wackiness awaits me tomorrow!